Investment / Financing Advise
- Investment Plan for a Rapid Transit Station Operator. Performed a detailed plan for this important route system for presentation to investors and Mexican Financial Institutions. July 2011.
- Hilasal Mexicana’s U$ 27 million Debt Redefinition. We were retained by the largest Latin American towel textile manufacturing to perform a detailed financial model to evaluate the different operating and financing scenarios from which to conduct redefinition negotiations with its banks. October 2008.
- U$ 30 million Syndicated Loan for a Fuel Distribution Group. We were engaged by a local Mexican bank heading this financing to conduct a complete evaluation of a 12 company non-consolidating family private group, including management presentation, consolidation and normalization of cash flows and financial projections, design of efficient financing structure alternatives, assessment of business risks. April 2008.
- JV in Sanitary Waste Management. We were requested by a financial institutions’ private equity arm to conduct a full operational and financial evaluation, including BofD presentation, for a U$ 20 million investment in the sector. November 2007.
- JV in the Automotive Textile Manufacturing Sector. We prepared a detailed financial evaluation, analysis of key JV value drivers and management presentation, representing the leading local player in its JV with a global European corporation investing in the former. July 2007.
- Consorcio Ara’s U$ 232 million Secondary Stock Placement. We were retained by the controlling family shareholders of this leading publicly-listed housing developer to act as internal advisor for this international placement headed by Merrill Lynch. September 2006.
- JV between Consorcio Ara – Marriott for Hotel Developments – We were engaged by Ara to conduct the evaluation of the terms of this JV, including recommendations on its structure and financing. August 2006.
- U$ 50 million Consorcio Ara – O’Connor JV for Commercial Malls – We were retained by Ara to evaluate and recommend the renegotiation terms of this JV, including fee structure, financing commitments and management structure. September 2005.
- JV in the Imported Wine Distribution Sector – We were jointly engaged by 3 competing local players in the design and evaluation of the terms and equity stakes of a potential consolidation JV. January 2003.
- Financial and Operating Restructuring of Calzados Canadá. This leading shoe company, with sales of U$ 40 million, retained Shankar Dadoo as CEO for its recapitalization by the financial creditors in exchange for an 80% controlling equity interest that included the injection of U$ 30 million for the operating restructuring. November 1998.
- Strategic Advisory to the Leading Sports Shoe Company in Mexico. We were retained by the foreign majority shareholders as advisors in the valuation of the business and in the identification of strategic alternatives, for this U$ 15 million in sales subsidiary. July 1999.
- Corporación GEO’s U$ 50 MM International Private Equity Placement. We were requested by the shareholders of Mexico’s largest low-income housing developer (publicly traded) to introduce an international financial advisor to guide their relationship with the international financial community. JD Wolfensohn Inc. was selected and managed the equity placement; one of only 2 such transactions completed by Mexican companies during 1995. August 1995.
- International Aero Engines Commercial Jet Transport Engine Representation. We represented as country agents this aerospace consortium whose main partners include Pratt & Whitney of the US (a subsidiary of United Technologies), Rolls Royce of the UK, Japanese Aero Engines, and MTU of Germany, for the V2500 jet engine that powers the Airbus A320 aircraft family. During our engagement, Mexicana airlines increased the number of its aircraft powered by the V2500 engine from 8 to 23. From 1993 – 2001.
- Various Industrial Structure Analysis for Morgan Stanley, CSFB, JD Wolfensohn, JP Morgan, Other Investment Banks. We have performed over 20 detailed studies in diverse industries: food & beverage, auto part, construction materials, pharma, household, consumer products, retailing, and others. For these sectors we have identified their key market dynamics and potential targets for M&A, JV transactions. From 1994 onwards.
Derechos Reservados Dadoo & Asociados S.A. de C.V. © 2012